Locations of visitors to this page

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yogoholic Frozen Yogurt - Pleasanton, CA


yogoholic
3500 Bernal Ave. #145
Pleasanton, CA 94566
(925) 417-2213



Yogoholic is a brand new frozen yogurt shop located on Bernal Avenue at Vineyard Avenue in Pleasanton. I believe they are the only tenant of the shopping center besides a sushi restaurant, but at least that means there is abundant parking! They're open from 10am to 10pm so it's a wonderful after-dinner destination...since many frozen yogurt shops close at 9pm.



I'm impressed with the selection of flavors they have at yogoholic frozen yogurt in Pleasanton:

- Tahitian Vanilla
- Dreamy Dark Chocolate
- California Tart
- Espresso
- Mango Sorbet
- Wild Strawberry
- Peanut Butter
- Cookies & Cream

Since I'm a peanut butter and chocolate fanatic, you can probably guess what I had...yep, peanut butter and just a dollop of chocolate...topped with Reese's peanut butter cups! Pure heaven!

That said, even though I'm perfectly happy with the Reese's topping, yogoholic in Pleasanton doesn't offer as large a variety of dry toppings as other fro-yo places. I'm not sure if that will be a hinderance to some people, if yogoholic doesn't carry their favorite topping(s) but to me it's not an issue. :)





Yogoholic on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. They're not the only tenats in the shopping center. There are two day spas right next door and a drycleaners on that end. On the other end there is a dance studio. Use to be a dead strip mall but the owners have since fixed up the joint. I'm now hoping for a Trader Joes or Whole foods store to find this place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, Anonymous! The day spas and dry cleaner surely close up at the end of normal business hours, so that's probably why the only illuminated sign at night was the sushi restaurant. Good to know, though...and I would also love to have a Whole Foods Market there! I'd settle for Trader Joe's, though, as my second choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE a Whole Foods or Trader Joe's as well!! That will make this spot busy!

    ReplyDelete