Locations of visitors to this page

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Paradise Ridge Winery - Kenwood, CA


Paradise Ridge Winery
8860 Sonoma Hwy
Kenwood, CA
(707) 282-9020
paradiseridgewinery.com

Paradise Ridge Winery has a new tasting room in Kenwood and we stopped there during the Sonoma Valley Crush event this weekend. It was quite a thoughtful gesture of Paradise Ridge to leave fresh cucumber water for guests, since the temperatures did get pretty high that afternoon...so thank you, we really appreciated that refreshing treat!



The staff at Paradise Ridge is lively and Annette is not only a fun wine pourer, but she is an accomplished pie baker...as evidenced by her delectable grape pie. It was fabulous...one of the best pies I've ever had and I'm so glad that I got a copy of the recipe!





The red wines we tasted at Paradise Ridge Winery were very good (we skipped the white wines) but my surprising favorite was their Sparkling Shiraz, which was an excellent pairing with Annette's Grape Pie! I have no idea how or why I left without a bottle...perhaps I was too busy thinking how I would steal the rest of the pie???

1 comment:

  1. I just experienced this winery for the first time on Sunday for Winter Wineland!We had MacKensie (sp) pouring for us and she was delightful. She and the wine together brought 2 new club members to Paradise!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete