Locations of visitors to this page

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Great Wall Chinese Buffet - Fairfield, CA


Great Wall Chinese Buffet
1795 Pennsylvania Ave.
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 426-1528

For a Chinese buffet, they don't offer as much variety as other restaurants...but they do have a select few items that are delicious. I admit that a lot of what I saw there didn't seem very appetizing, mostly their Mongolian BBQ due to the fact that the meat wasn't kept frozen (yikes!) but I liked their salmon (that was my favorite!), chicken skewers, Chinese veggies, General's chicken and yam sesame balls. In fact, I liked it so much I went back and got a duplicate plate!

The interior does look a little shabby, but at least the service was good and they kept the booths clean. As we sat there eating, we also watched them bring out more food, little by little, which is probably why it tasted good and fresh. A lot of other buffets load the trays with food and leave them there for hours!

For $9.99 including a drink, their dinner is okay...as long as you don't mind eating just a few good items like salmon, chicken, veggies and yam sesame balls! I'd go back if I was in the area, but I wouldn't make a special trip there.









The Great Wall Chinese Buffet on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment