Locations of visitors to this page

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Grand Buffet - Stockton, CA


Grand Buffet
4704 Pacific Ave.
Stockton, CA
(209) 952-8688



Grand Buffet was previously known as Oriental Buffet and is located on the corner of Pacific Avenue and March Lane in the Weberstown Mall in Stockton. It's easy to find with lots of parking and a large dining area with ample space for large groups of people. Buffets are normally a great place for family gatherings because everyone can eat what and how much they want, but the only thing missing from Grand Buffet is good food!

Every single thing I tried at Grand Buffet in Stockton was either old and tough, flavorless or just plain yucky. I think I loaded up my plate 3-4 times with a little bite of this and a little bite of that...but never found a single thing I liked! They didn't even have lychee for me to get full on. :(



Grand Buffet on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment