Locations of visitors to this page

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baskin-Robbins - Danville, CA


Baskin-Robbins
301 Hartz Ave. #100
Danville, CA 94526
baskinrobbins.com

This Baskin-Robbins is located in downtown Danville near the clock tower on Hartz Avenue. It's across the street from Yogurt Shack, so I know that can't be too good for business. I decided to go there after dinner one night "for old times sake" because when I was growing up in Honolulu, Hawaii this was the "special" place we got to go as a treat! Ever since I was little, my all-time favorite flavor has been peanut butter 'n chocolate...and it has never changed!

TIP: Register for the Baskin-Robbins Birthday Club and you'll get coupons for $3 off a birthday cake and one free scoop of ice cream...they expire 5 days after your birthday.



Baskin-Robbins on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment