Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, August 21, 2009

T.G.I. Friday's - Pleasanton, CA


T.G.I. Friday's
3999 Santa Rita Rd.
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 225-1995
fridays.com

Friday's has a "Mango Mayhem" special they're running right now...$5 Absolut Mango Cocktails. I couldn't resist trying one, so at the server's recommendation, I ordered the "Go Go Mango" (strawberry, Cointreau, Absolut Mango Vodka, soda and sweet & sour) and it was FABULOUS!!!

We shared the Jack Daniels Sampler Appetizer and the Sesame Chicken Strips was my favorite, followed by the shrimp and the baby back ribs suprisingly came in last. They're usually better...at least when you order them in a meal.





Go Go Mango ($5)


Jack Daniels Sampler Platter Appetizer ($13.99)


T.G.I. Friday's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment