Locations of visitors to this page

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Red Tractor Cafe - Dublin, CA


Red Tractor Cafe
4920 Dublin Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 828-8300
redtractor.com

Although I've only ordered from their lunch/dinner menu in the past, I discovered a delicious sourdough breakfast sandwich with rosemary home fries from their all-day breakfast menu...mmm! I originally ordered a house salad with a cup of split pea soup, but the lettuce was wilted and soggy so I sent it back and decided to try the sourdough breakfast sandwich instead.

According to others in my party, the farmhouse breakfast was good and included: eggs, bacon, sausage, mini biscuits and gravy, mini pancakes and a cup of coffee. There were no complaints about the fried chicken dinner, roasted carrots or grilled zucchini either!

Their orangeade is so irresistibly delicious and thirst-quenching, the phrase "unlimited refills" has a new meaning for me. It's better than no other orange drink I've ever had, but it's best described as a sweeter, non-carbonated version of Orangina...pulp and all!









Orangeade - with unlimited refills! ($1.99)




Cup of Soup & House Salad ($6.99)


Sourdough Breakfast Sandwich ($6.99)


Farmhouse Breakfast, including a cup of coffee ($9.99)


Fried Chicken Dinner ($9.99)


Red Tractor Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment