Locations of visitors to this page

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ruth's Chris Steak House - San Francisco, CA


Ruth's Chris Steak House
1601 Van Ness Ave
San Francisco, CA 94109
(415) 673-0557
ruthschris.com

Although I was never really a "steak" person, DH and I decided to try Ruth's Chris because he loves steak and what better way to try to convert me than by taking me to a restaurant known for their excellent steaks?

Thank you, Ruth's Chris, your Petite Filet made me appreciate red meat like I never have before! :) We've been eating at Ruth's Chris several times a year since then and our favorite side dish is the sweet potato casserole...yummylicious! The Caesar Salad is very good, but we both prefer the Ruth's Chop Salad.

Food - 5 stars
Service - 5 stars (at the San Francisco location)
Atmosphere/Ambiance - 5 stars

Ruth's Chris Steak House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment