Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Red Robin - Pleasanton, CA


Red Robin
4503 Rosewood Dr
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 225-1755
redrobin.com

I used to like Red Robin so much better...but after not going to one for over 6 months, my taste or their burgers must have changed. I don't know, it may also be the difference between the Roseville and Pleasanton locations, but I wasn't impressed with my meal like I usually was.

Ordered my usual Banzai Burger, medium, with steak fries and a side of ranch dressing...but it seemed a little bland this time. Even the pineapple didn't have as much flavor as I remember.

DH tried their new Blackened Bayou Burger and he wasn't impressed at all. (That's what it means when I ask him, "How is it?" and he replies, "It's okay.") Not to mention the fact that they brought out the Sicilian Burger by mistake the first time...and he waited 40 minutes from the time we ordered to finally get the right burger.

The manager apologized and comped our meal and offered us free desserts. The server was very nice and apologetic also, so we left her a nice tip. I'll give 'em another try...and hope I can fall back in love with Red Robin, even just a little bit.

TIP: Join the Red Robin eClub and get a free Gourmet Burger on your birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment