Locations of visitors to this page

Saturday, November 8, 2008

McGrail Vineyards and Winery - Livermore, CA


McGrail Vineyards and Winery
5600 Greenville Rd
Livermore, CA 94550
(925) 373-6214
mcgrailvineyards.com

They have the most beautiful building and setting in the nearby vicinity. I've only been here once during the Harvest Festival, so it was quite busy and I don't think I even saw the McGrails...but wait a sec...I don't know who they are, so how would I know if I saw them? :)

My husband and I did enjoy the Olivina booth and talking with Charles Crohare...sampling the olive oil and balsamic was our favorite part of the visit. Oh, and I did leave with a bottle of Olivina Fig Balsamic Vinegar - YUM, YUM!

Unfortunately, I didn't really care for their wine (the other reviews rave about their Cabernet, but I'm not a Cabernet fan) and since it's all about the wine...I only gave them 3 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment