Locations of visitors to this page

Monday, November 3, 2008

Los Gallos Taqueria


Los Gallos Taqueria
520 F St
Lincoln, CA 95648
(916) 645-9194

This is your typical hole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurant with cheap, good eats. It's located downtown, right next to City Hall and the fountain. Parking is scarce but there are only 8 tables anyway, so a lot of people get take-out. A lot of Mexicans eat here and I was referred to this place by a Mexican, so my expectations were high...and Los Gallos did not disappoint!

After being a Carnitas fan, I discovered Tacos Al Pastor here...and I've never went back since! D-E-L-I-S-H!!! I've tried several different restaurants in the area and none can come close to Los Gallos' Al Pastor.

5 stars for having the BEST Al Pastor I've found in the Sacramento area. Service sucks, but again, that's pretty typical of a hole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurant, so I'm docking only 1/2 star for that. The chips and salsa are a disappointment, so that's another 1/2 star deduction.

Los Gallos Taqueria on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment