Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, November 7, 2008

Law Office of William Webb Farrer - San Francisco, CA


Law Office of William Webb Farrer
300 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
(415) 765-9100

This is a review on William Webb Farrer (aka Billy) as an attorney. He came to my house 2 days ago with the project manager of a stucco/drywall/plaster company in Hayward and my 1 star rating is because:

1) He did not introduce himself or even present me with his business card and he was at my house for over 2 hours. Not very professional.

2) He was wearing a flannel shirt, blue jeans and Vans shoes...in my experience, the attorneys I've seen were always in business attire. Again, not very professional.

3) He waited until the END of the meeting to ask my husband and I if we had retained counsel. I believe that should have been the first question to ask us at the BEGINNING of the meeting. I think that was a BIG NO-NO as far as proper attorney procedures.

4) He told us that he would send us an e-mail and it's 2 days later...no e-mail. Well, he didn't specify when he would send the e-mail, so maybe I only have an assumption that he should follow through on his word within 1-2 business days.

***REVIEW UPDATE AVAILABLE***

No comments:

Post a Comment