Locations of visitors to this page

Monday, November 3, 2008

Emser Tile - Sacramento, CA


Emser Tile
9819 Business Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95827
(916) 361-1900
emser.com

My first visit here was such a horrible customer service ordeal that I had to talk myself into trying Emser a second time. I'm glad I did because the second time, I was helped by a very nice lady (don't know her name) and I ended up placing an order for some Golden/Honey Onyx tiles for a guest bathroom in our new construction home.

Whoever those two men were who helped me (no, they didn't actually "help" me!) the first time, I deducted one star for each of you. When I told you I was shopping for tile for a new 8k sq. ft. home, feeding me excuses about how the tiles cost you too much to give out as samples was the wrong answer. The nice lady who helped me the second time happily gave me samples to take home and what I subsequently bought from Emser MORE than made up for the cost of those samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment