Locations of visitors to this page

Sunday, November 2, 2008

BJ's Restaurant & Brewery - Roseville, CA


BJ's Restaurant & Brewery
1200 Roseville Parkway
Roseville, CA 95678
(916) 580-2100
bjsrestaurants.com

This is a great place for a late night snack and/or dessert! My husband and I share the Piranha Pale Ale Nachos (with the chili on the side so the chips don't get soggy) and we also ask for the fire-roasted tomato salsa (yum!) Also, the BJ's Jeremiah Red is his favorite beer here.

I know others rave about the pizza, but I thought it was just "okay". It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good enough for me to order again. I guess I just prefer the Nachos!

BJ's Famous Pizookie...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! I have to admit that this is our absolute favorite restaurant dessert, the freshly baked chocolate chunk cookie with vanilla bean ice cream...sometimes it's the simple things in life that are the best!

This tops our list for a late night snack and/or dessert in the Rocklin/Roseville area...they're open till midnight Sunday-Thursday and 1am Friday-Saturday.

TIP #1: They have 2 Happy Hours, early (4-7pm, I think?) and late (after 9 or 10pm, I'll update this when I find out). You can get $2 off all appetizers, a mini one-topping pizza for $3.50 and beers are $2.75 a glass.

TIP #2: Eat a Pizookie.

TIP #3: Eat a Pizookie.

TIP #4: Eat a Pizookie.

TIP #5: Eat a Pizookie.

All right, I'll stop! :)

BJ's Brewhouse on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment