Locations of visitors to this page

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Arizona Tile Showroom - Livermore, CA


Arizona Tile Showroom
980 North Canyons Parkway
Livermore, CA 94552
(925) 371-8900
arizonatile.com

This is a new tile showroom located right of 580 and Airway Blvd. (the Costco side of the freeway, but turn left at Wendy's; it's next to the BMW/KTM/Triumph motorcycle dealer).

I went in there this afternoon to look at tile for my kitchen backsplash and Carolyn was very friendly and helpful in gathering up samples for me to take home. I pretty much knew what I was looking for and I didn't need any guidance as far as design, so I was in and out of there in 15 minutes.

They have a beautiful showroom with lots of vignettes and a very extensive selection of both natural stone and ceramic/porcelain tile. I saw a 36" x 36" travertine tile that was AMAZING! Too bad all our tile flooring is already installed in our home or I would seriously consider this one...it has quite the WOW factor and it would look spectacular in a large great room with high ceilings.

This is a great place to come and get design ideas (I've incorporated some patterns I saw at the Arizona Tile in Roseville into several of our bathrooms) but just know that they don't stock anything here. All tile needs to be ordered and it gets delivered to the Arizona Tile Warehouse off 580 and First Street.

One more thing: I love that they're open till 5pm Monday-Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment